Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hiking, Trekking, Abseiling, Picnic

1/ May/2014

A day at Sungai Pisang (Banana river)


I wasn't planning on going out today, but a phone call and invitation from a friend yesterday mentioned waterfall, so I was in. Sungai Pisang is not far, so I thought why not jump in and drag my son together, this way we both will get a chance to spend quality time and doing activity together. Beside, it would put him closer to the nature and hopefully he'll be interested in outdoor activities rather than investing his time facing all the gadgets in his room which most of the time annoyed me.

Since its a labor day and a world public holiday, so I went packing the necessary stuff and told my son to get his things ready. The next thing, we were hitting the road as early as 6am. We gather at the nearest petrol station along the Gombak highway, refill for breakfast before proceed our journey.. 





  







No comments:

Post a Comment