Thursday, May 22, 2014

2009, I Finally ...

Another 1 and half hour to the count down of 2010.. after years, I decided there will be no routine celebration like previous years, instead I choose to spend the evening with my family.

Later, we had to cancel our booking for dinner at the nearby restaurant because my mum wasn't feeling well and my sister volunteer to prepare the chicken soup for our dinner tonight. 


I'm sitting at the living room facing and watching my son who's busy playing PSP. My eyes mingling across the living room and saw my dad enjoying himself watching the Indiana Jones show.


I smiled widely, thinking about what I had decided.. what's on my mind for the last a few days ago. It's gonna be hard and I'm struggling thinking where to start and how to tell them.. telling them that I'll be leaving soon and not sure how long it will take. But I need it badly.. its now or never..

Most people often thinking about new resolution or new plan or new dream every year but often half way they gave up. so, I decided to stop thinking and just do it!! I need to travel.. and I need to travel alone this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment